Enhanced Portals 3 Mod allows you to create any size or shape nether portal that you want. Unlike other mods, this mod has no limit on the size of the portal you want to create – as long as it’s a valid portal (a frame of obsidian with nothing else in the way) – you’re good to go.
What if you don’t like the boring purple colour portal? Simply take any one of the 16 dyes and use it on the portal, the dye will get used up and the portal will become that colour. You can even use these portals as decoration.
But what if you don’t want to use them because of various different annoying things? There are a lot of different options in the config file which will allow you to configure your portals however you wish.
Find and read more information about this awesome mod HERE.
Enhanced Portals 3 Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CoFHCore
- Download the Mod files at link below!
- Put the Enhanced Portals 2 Mod .zip into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy!
Enhanced Portals 3 Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Enhanced Portals 3 Mod 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Enhanced Portals 3 Mod 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : Enhanced Portals 3 Mod 1.6.4
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/QfE90
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/LLAnT
For MC 1.5 : http://adf.ly/KljII
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Clientside performance improvements.
- Teleportation manager overhaul.
- Teleporting from The End has been re-enabled, as it now works.
- Will now choose another exit portal if the chosen one isn’t valid, until there are none left in the frequency to teleport to.
- Networking overhaul. Shouldn’t notice any in-game changes, although is a lot cleaner and easier to use.
- Added ‘MaxPortalSize’ config option. Useful for server admins to stop absolutely massive portals being created.
- Added language support.
- Will now correctly update portal modifier’s colour when the portal’s colour is changed via dyes.
- Improvements on throwing dyes into the portal to change the colour of the portal.
- Will now not consume the entire stack, only one item.
- Dyes will not teleport.
Credit to Alz454.
Category: Minecraft Mods