EnchantView Mod shows what the enchantment table will give you BEFORE you click on the enchantment, so you don’t find yourself in the situation where you’ve wasted 30 levels on nothing but Unbreaking III. Just move your mouse over the enchantment box and a little box will pop up telling you what item you will get if you click it.
EnchantView only works in Singleplayer unless both the Client and the Server have the EnchantView mod installed.
- In single player, the client and the server both have it installed because they are the same
- This means that if someone who has EnchantView installed opens their world to the LAN, anyone else who has EnchantView installed can use it on the host’s world.
- This also means that to use it on a bukkit server, the server must have the EnchantView plugin in order for you to use EnchantView on that server.
EnchantView Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install ThebombzenAPI
- Download EnchantView Mod
- Put all of the class files inside minecraft.jar and delete META-INF, or use a launcher such as Magic Launcher or MultiMC
- Done and Enjoy!
EnchantView Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/XqZlA
- Updated to 1.6.4
Credit to thebombzen.
Category: Minecraft Mods