Dragon Mounts Mod allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride!
You can control the dragon with normal keyboard controls on ground and with both the mouse and keyboard in air. Right-clicking the dragon while flying transforms it back into an egg, safely floating you towards the ground, ready to be used yet again.
Mod Quick Guide:
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
Dragon Mounts Mod Installation
- Download Modloader or Minecraft Forge
- Download the Dragon Mounts Mod
- Move the Zip file in the “mods” directory inside your .minecraft directory.
- Depending on the version, ModLoader or Forge is required for this mod! You’ll need to install it first.
- Don’t forget to remove the old installation when updating!
Dragon Mounts Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.2 (forge) : Dragon Mounts Mod 1.7.2
For MC 1.5.2 (forge) : http://adf.ly/1327464/…dragonmount_v0.99.2_mc1.5.1.zip – [Alternate]
For MC 1.5.1 (Forge only) : http://adf.ly/1327464 – [Alternate]
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6 with Modloader: http://adf.ly/GlZpo
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6 with Forge: http://adf.ly/GlZrU
For MC 1.4.5 with Modloader: http://adf.ly/EvUPU
For MC 1.4.5 with Forge: http://adf.ly/EvURn
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.x
Credits and big thanks to BarracudaATA.
Category: Minecraft Mods