Doom Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft. This texture pack allows you to relive the classic FPS Game, Doom from ID Software. It’s based on FPS game Doom, from ID software. The creator of this pack want to change every texture in game, but it’s in development. Well guys want to download and play this awesome texture pack? Let’s see post below!
Welcome to a world where you are alone, fighting against anomalies from hell and trying to survive each passing day!
Texture Pack Info
Doom Craft Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
If you want to use HD Texture Packs properly (32×32 or higher) you will need to either patch your minecraft using MCPatcher HD or using OptiFine.
- Download the Doom Craft Texture Pack files at link below!
- Download and Install MCPatcher HD or OptiFine
- Move the downloaded files into your minecraft texture packs folder
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher and proceed to click “patch”
- For OptiFine: Install optifine by opening minecraft.jar and placing the .class files from OptiFine’s zip file within.
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Doom Craft Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.+ : DooMCrafT-0.8.8.zip
For MC 1.5.+ : http://adf.ly/KXRxv
For MC 1.4.x : http://adf.ly/KXRtg
Mirror : http://adf.ly/KXS3e
- updated to 1.6.+
- some textures were changed.
- added new support to connected textures.
Credit to MadrugaSP.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs