Death Chest Mod for Minecraft. When you die, if you have a chest in your inventory, it will be placed where you die, or in the closest available spot. The chest will be filled with as many items as possible. Items stored in the crafting slot are still lost, as usual, and any excess that won’t fit in the chest will be dropped.
However, to make the game more equal and fair, you must have a chest in your inventory for the mod to take effect. This to prevent people from dying purposely to get an unlimited amount of chests.
Death Chest Mod 1.7.2/1.6.2 Installation
- Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
- Download Death Chest Mod for Minecraft
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2ML(you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.!
Death Chest Mod 1.7.2/1.6.2 Download Link
For MC 1.7.2 : Death Chest 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.1 : Death Chest 1.6.1.zip
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
Credits to Risugami.
Category: Minecraft Mods