Damage Indicators Mod allows you to see any mobs health when selected/attacked. When anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head, with a cool little effect. Now hows the Mob portrait preview with current health when you mouse over mobs!
Every registered Mob type(mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy. Have a mob displaying incorrectly? Press period and click the Advanced button(or navigate to /.mincraft/config/DIAdvancedCompatibility/class.path.to.entity.cfg, open it with whatever editor you use) and descriptions for all the adjustments are listed.
This mod will add an RPG feeling to the game. With this mod installed, whenever you hit a mobs, the damage you deal to the mob will appear instantly. When you attackt any mob, the damage dealt will pop up with a little effect. The mod will also enable players to see the portraits of the mobs by putting the mouse over the mobs.
- Enable players to see the damage dealt to a mob whenever the mob is hit.
- Enable players to see the portrait of the mob by putting the mouse over the mob.
Damage Indicators Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Delete the META-INF THEN copy everything inside the zip into your .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (You can edit it with 7zip (recommended) or WinRAR.
- This will just be ‘minecraft’ if your os has file extensions disabled(they are disabled by default).
- Run after installation to make sure everything is running fine, and this will also create the necessary folders so you can’t mess that up.
- Delete all your configs before updating from an old version, including the Advanced Directory!
- Download Damage Indicators Mod and put it in your .minecraft/mods folder.
Damage Indicators Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Damage Indicators 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Damage Indicators 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : Damage Indicators 1.6.4
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/Rdtce
For MC 1.6.1 : http://adf.ly/RQ7nv
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/PJN0E
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/LLSHa
For MC 1.5 : http://adf.ly/KoZ3g
For MC 1.4.7: http://adf.ly/HIKD2
For MC 1.4.6: http://adf.ly/H0aLr
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/GFZZP
- Finished fixing a bug rendering particles on the wrong player.
- Included a local copy of the cape so download failures are no longer an issue.
Credits and big thanks to rich1051414.
Category: Minecraft Mods