Custom Recipes Mod for Minecraft. This mod lets you create new recipes for Minecraft. You don’t have to download “crafting mods” any more! All recipes are saved in Recipe Files, which can be edited by notepad. This mod is also useful for debugging your mods.
Writing new recipes:
There are 4 available recipe types:
- Shaped (the basic recipe)
- Shapeless (eg. dying wool)
- Smelting (for furnace).
- Fuel (for furnace)
Find more information about Custom Recipes Mod HERE.
Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Run MC to create needed folders
- Download Custom Recipes Mod for Minecraft
- Place the ZIP file into .minecraft/mods
- Run MC again
- Read mods/customrecipes/dictionary.txt
Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : 164-Custom-Recipes-45-5.zip
For MC 1.6.2 : 162-Custom-Recipes-44.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : 152-Custom Recipes SMP 4.3.1.zip
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- ++Added new option to the config, “debug”, which will enable/disable debugging mode. Debugging mode will print a more extensive log.
- ++Added recipe loading when the world loads and removed keybindings. I got annoyed that everytime you typed “r” it would reload the recipes, so now you have to exit and enter the world to reload the recipes. This will also make sure that every recipe functions when you first start up the game, it will load the recipes and then load them again when you enter a world, so every block and item should be included.
- ++ Added a version checker that will print a message if the mod is outdated.
Credit to TheBoo.
Category: Minecraft Mods