Cube World Mod is a custom terrain generator, which adds a new world type made up of floating glass boxes with different terrain inside of them.
Cube World Mod Installation
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions.
- You should see a folder named 1.6.2. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy to Cube_World_1.6.2 (You can name it whatever you want, but you will need that name later).
- Inside the new folder, you should see a file called 1.6.2.jar. Rename it to Cube_World_1.6.2.jar (Or whatever you named the folder).
- Inside the new folder, you should also see a file called 1.6.2.json. Rename it to Cube_World_1.6.2.json (Or whatever you named the folder).
- Open the Cube_World_1.6.2.json file using Notepad or Wordpad.
- Inside that file, there will be a line saying “Id”: “1.6.2”. Change that to say “Id”: “Cube_World_1.6.2″. Then save and close the file.
- Open Cube_World_1.6.2.jar using a program like 7-Zip or WinZip. Copy all of the Files in the zip folder you downloaded into Cube_World_1.6.2.jar, and then delete the META-INF folder from within Cube_World_1.6.2.jar.
- Open the Minecraft launcher (You will need to restart it if you had already opened it), and create a new profile. In the box that says “Use version”, select “Cube_World_1.6.2″ (Or whatever you named the folder). If you don’t see it under versions, You may have missed one of steps 1-7.
- Start Minecraft using that new profile, and create a new world. Set that world’s world type to “Cube World”, and create it. It may take a little while longer than usual to load.
Cube World Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : Cube World 1.7.10 (work 1.7.2-1.7.10)
For MC 1.7.2 : Cube World 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : CubeWorldV21A-Minecraft-V164.zip
For MC 1.6.2 : CubeWorldV19A-Minecraft-V162.zip
- Updated to 1.7.10
Credit to therealergo.
Category: Minecraft Mods