CraftGuide Mod is quick access to a list of every crafting recipes in the game. It was created as a result of how useful Risugami’s RecipeBook is, but how quickly it became a hassle to navigate once you have a hundred pages at the time. RecipeBook has improved greatly since then, though.
To create your own, just place a crafting table in the centre of a crafting grid, put a piece of paper in each corner, and fill in the edges with four books. There is also a keybind to open it without needing an item (defaults to G), which works even if you are playing on a server that doesn’t have it installed (note: there isn’t a server version at all right now).
Other useful features include small recipes as well as shapeless recipes having a visually distinct bsckground. Additionally, you can click on an item in a recipe to filter the displayed recipes so that only ones that require or produce that item will be shown (In this case, books). Use the clear button to go back to seeing them all.
To navigate the list, you have a few options:
- The scroll bar: Just click on the slider, and drag it up or down to quickly scroll through the list.
- The up/down buttons: Quickly navigate one or ten pages at a time with the buttons above and below the scroll bar.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Arrow keys, page up, page down, home, and end can all be used if you prefer a keyboard over a mouse. Up/Down arrow keys scroll one line at a time, Left/Right and Page up/Page down go by pages, and Home/End can be used to immediately jump to the start or end of the list.
- Mouse wheel: If you have one, just spin it to immediately scroll the list! Number of lines scrolled can be configured to suit your preferences.
- Shift: Holding shift while scrolling will multiply the movement by ten!
Look at the end of the list, you will also find furnace recipes! Only ones that work in a regular furnace, though, and not any special furnace types added by a mod that specifically have their own separate set of recipes, unfortunately.
CraftGuide Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or Modloader
- Download the CraftGuide Mod at link below!
- Place the download .zip file into .minecraft/mods/
- Done and Enjoy!
CraftGuide Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.2 : CraftGuide 1.7.2
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
Credits to Uristqwerty.
Category: Minecraft Mods