Coterie Craft Texture Pack is 16×16 resolution modification package started off as a ‘Best of compilation of the Qundary Texture Pack, but months and months beyond that it has evolved into a greater spin-off of Quandary. Coterie Craft, with which has developed a separate goal and attention.
This is Coterie Craft best quality x16 bit textures and overall content. Coterie Craft only desires to bring Minecraft the look it deserves, and much of that has come from creator massive edits based from ExtraNoise’s work as well as Rhodox’s seemingly unbeatable gui menus and lush foliage textures of Painterly.
Coterie Craft Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download the Coterie Craft Texture Pack from link below!
- Open the start menu and then run/%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Put the texture pack you downloaded into .minecraft’s texturepacks folder (Don’t unzip)
- DONE and PLAY!
Coterie Craft Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Link Download
For MC 1.5.2 : Coterie-Craft-4s21.zip
- v4s.24 Cpt. Corn:
- Reverted cobblestone and stone brick textures back to normal.
- Replaced mirror download with a Snapshot 13w25c compatible version of Coterie Craft. Since this download is compatible to MC 1.6’s soon expected release, the download has been labeled as v4s.22. If there is no new snapshot version available, then a mirror download will be in its place.
- Removed Pocket Edition support from this pack, so that an updated version can be uploaded as a separate pack on PMC for the users’ convenience.
- Revamped diamond armor models and sprites!
- Added new cake texture! (That old portal cake was getting pretty old…)
- Changed the color of diamond armor sprites to match the diamond block more accurately.
Credits to Cpt. Corn
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs