ComputerCraft Mod is minecraft mod (with full multiplayer support) that adds in-game Computers. Each Computer has an operating system, a file system, a suite of builtin programs (including a text editor, a realtime Lua interpreter, and two games), and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language.
Computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds. With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives adding the ability to transfer files between computers and play music, Wireless Modems adding Wireless Networking between machines, Monitors adding external large external displays and Printers adding printing capabilities.
This Mod now uses Forge config files, instead of the old ModLoader ones. If you edited mod_ComputerCraft.cfg or mod_CCTurtle.cfg in a previous version to change Block or Item IDs, you need to change them correspondingly in the new ComputerCraft.cfg and CCTurtle.cfg before loading your old worlds, or you will lose your ComputerCraft items.
Version 1.3 adds a new block to ComputerCraft: The Turtle. The Turtle is a small, portable robot, that can be programmed just as Computers, but with the added ability to move around the world, placing and destroying blocks as it goes. A Turtle with the right programs can be used to build structures, kill monsters, mine resources, dig tunnels, control redstone on the move, craft, move and sort items, and a million and one things I haven’t thought of yet. The machines have risen.
ComputerCraft Mod Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download ComputerCraft Mod and place it in the “mods” folder in your minecraft directory.
- You’re done! You should now be able to run the game, and start crafting and placing computers.
- (Optional) If you wish to edit or add to the programs that come installed with ComputerCraft, create a new folder called “ComputerCraft” in your mods directory, extract ComputerCraft.zip there, and delete the zip.
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3wvs96pl34rchuh
For MC 1.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kgtbdlrtn7hveqo
For MC 1.4.7: ComputerCraft 1.4.7
For MC 1.4.6: ComputerCraft 1.4.6
For MC 1.4.5: ComputerCraft 1.4.5
- Ported to Minecraft 1.5.1
- Added Wired Modems
- Added Networking Cables
- Made Wireless Modems more expensive to craft
- New redstone API functions: getAnalogInput(), setAnalogOutput(), getAnalogOutput()
- Peripherals can now be controlled remotely over wired networks
- New peripheral API function: getNames()
- New event: “monitor_resize” when the size of a monitor changes
- Except for labelled computers and turtles, ComputerCraft blocks no longer drop items in creative mode
- The pick block function works in creative mode now works for all ComputerCraft blocks
- All blocks and items now use the IDs numbers assigned by FTB by default
- Fixed turtles sometimes placing blocks with incorrect orientations
- Fixed Wireless modems being able to send messages to themselves
- Fixed turtle.attack() having a very short range
- Various bugfixes
Credits to dan200 for makes and updates this ComputerCraft Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods