ChickenChunks Mod adds a block called a chunkloader, when placed it will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. So now your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you’re not around.
As you all should know, the minecraft world is seperated into chunks. 16×16 areas that are loaded depending on how close a player is to them. If you have machines or plants or anything that does something in a chunk that is not loaded because there are no players nearby nothing will happen.
- Will reload chunks after a server restart
- Works with frames
- 100% not buggy guarantee (I’ll fix it if you find a bug).
- External viewer for seeing the loaded chunks and making sure everything works.
- Server owners can set the number of loaded chunks per player, per dimenion and globally.
- Will load and unload mystcraft dimensions as needed.
- Server Operators can set them to only work when a player is online.
ChickenChunks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download CodeChickenCore
- Download The ChickenChunks Mod at link below!
- Place the Mod zips in the mods folder.
- Done and Enjoy!
ChickenChunks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
- Updated for MC 1.6.4.
Credit to chicken_bones.
Category: Minecraft Mods