Chat Bubbles Mod display what people say above their head. Useful for crowded servers where the chat lines fly by. This way you can hold a conversation with people near you.
This is similar to VoxelChat, but VoxelChat functions best with a server plugin. This has a lot of work on the client side done so that it has a lot better chance of working on servers that don’t use the server plugin. That said, this can use the server plugin too, and VoxelChat will soon get the better client side parsing. When that happens pretty much the only difference will be looks, and this using modloader instead of liteloader.
Chatline formats currently handled properly (not exhaustive):
- Pretty much anything with a : or a > after the name
- Almost anything with name in a < > block
Chat Bubbles Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install the latest Modloader or Minecraft Forge
- Drag and drop the files in your minecraft.jar witch you have opened with WinZip or WinRAR.
- Download the Chat Bubbles Mod file at link below!
- Place the .zip/folder in your .minecraft/mods folder
- Done and Enjoy!
Chat Bubbles Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Chat Bubbles 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Chat Bubbles 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : ChatBubbles1.6.4.zip
For MC 1.6.2 : ChatBubbles162.zip
For MC 1.6.1 : ChatBubbles161.zip
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Fix for hang bug on lines with same character many (12+) time sin a row
Credit to MamiyaOtaru.
Category: Minecraft Mods