Castle Defenders Mod can makes a new game mode for minecraft and can adds 7 new mobs to the game minecraft that can help protect both you and your home from monsters. By using spawner blocks you can control where they spawn.
- The Archer is stationary and will not move.
- They shoot arrows. (obviously)
- Will attack Monsters within range.
- Ideal for putting on high places. (Like a wall or a small tower.)
- Will not despawn.
- Will move around.
- The Knight have a good amount of health.
- Knights attack Mosters on Sight.
- The Merc no longer has a recipe, now you have to hire him in a mercenary post which can be found around the world
- Will stand still on the Mercenary post until you hire him.
- Give him a gold ingot and he will fight for you.
- Right click to tell him to stay and wait.
- They will not despawn if hired.
- Attack monsters on sight.
- Mercenarys have two textures. One when they are told to wait and one when they are following the player.
- The Medallion is an item found inside enemy castles. Right now there only use is to make your defender NPC follow you. (Like animals following wheat)
- Enemy castles is generated in the world. These castles contains chest where you can find varius items. They are however heavily defended. TNT is a good way of take them out.There are two castle types one with an extra tower.(Nothing special there yet)
- In the middle of the castle there is an ememy knight spawner and the walls are filled with enemy archer spawners. The Enemy archerspawner looks like a dark cobblestone block. The knight spawner look like a red stick.
Castle Defenders Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- It is always good to backup minecraft before instaling a new mod.
- Install the latest Minecraft Forge.
- Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to bin/mincraft.jar. Use Winrar to open minecraft.jar.
How to install SMP version
- Follow the instructions above.
- Install forge onto the mincraft_server.jar
- Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to mincraft_jar.
- Run the server.
Note: Player who join the server need to have Castle Defenders installed on the client.
The minecraft.jar is located at C:UsersUsernameAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
Castle Defenders Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
How to change Block ID and Castle SpawnRate:
1. Go to .minecraftconfig
2. Find “Castle Defenders.cfg” and open it with notepad.
3.Edit the file. (Remeber: block IDs are from 1-255)
If you want more castles: Give it a lower number.
If you want fewer castles: Give it a higher number.
This mod uses block id 234,236, 237,238, 239
- 3 new buildings, The merc base, the merc tent and the enemy camp.
- Removed the old merc base.
- New ranged merc NPC.
- Lowered the default spawnrating for buildings. (can be changed in config file)
Credits to Azurn.
Category: Minecraft Mods