Carpenter’s Blocks Mod adds customizable barriers, buttons, gates, levers, pressure plates, slabs, slopes and stairs to the game! Have you ever needed stairs that matched a particular block? Or, have you ever wanted grass or snow to cover blocks besides dirt? This mod makes all this and more possible.
This mod has expanded to include not only dozens of slopes, but also many vanilla blocks that have always been restricted to only a handful of block textures. Plus, added several variations to enliven your game as much as possible. Picket fences, walls as high as you want and more await you!
How to Use This Mod
- All blocks when placed will be in an uncovered state. You must cover the block with a solid, full block for it to inherit the cover block’s properties. These properties include flammability, explosion resistance, etc.
- You can overlay blocks with grass, snow, web, vine and hay by right clicking on Carpenter’s Blocks with the items shown in the images above. A grass overlay will enable any cover block with a solid top surface to sustain plants like flowers and saplings.
- For slopes and stairs, corners will be constructed automatically. Left- and right- clicking these blocks will alternate block directions and/or shape. Hold the sneak key to override auto-transforming.
- Barriers will generate posts at corners and intersections. Left click any barrier to force a post. Every barrier has a matching gate type – select type by right clicking either a barrier or gate with the Carpenter’s Hammer. You can adjust vanilla barrier/gate plank depth by left clicking the block with the hammer.
- Buttons, levers, pressure plates and the daylight sensor are capable of inverting their redstone state by left clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer.
Pressure plates can have their trigger type configured by right clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer. Select whether you want players, monsters, animals or all entities to influence the pressure plate.
Any Carpenter’s Block can have it’s overlay and cover removed by holding the sneak key and left clicking on the block.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mod below
- Go to mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded .zip (jar) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy!
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2 : Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.2
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit to Mineshopper.
Category: Minecraft Mods