Carpenter’s Blocks Mod adds customizable barriers, buttons, gates, levers, pressure plates, slabs, slopes and stairs to the game! Have you ever needed stairs that matched a particular block? Or, have you ever wanted grass or snow to cover blocks besides dirt? This mod makes all this and more possible.
This mod has expanded to include not only dozens of slopes, but also many vanilla blocks that have always been restricted to only a handful of block textures. Plus, added several variations to enliven your game as much as possible. Picket fences, walls as high as you want and more await you!
How to Use This Mod
- All blocks when placed will be in an uncovered state. You must cover the block with a solid, full block for it to inherit the cover block’s properties. These properties include flammability, explosion resistance, etc.
- You can overlay blocks with grass, snow, web, vine and hay by right clicking on Carpenter’s Blocks with the items shown in the images above. A grass overlay will enable any cover block with a solid top surface to sustain plants like flowers and saplings.
- For slopes and stairs, corners will be constructed automatically. Left- and right- clicking these blocks will alternate block directions and/or shape. Hold the sneak key to override auto-transforming.
- Barriers will generate posts at corners and intersections. Left click any barrier to force a post. Every barrier has a matching gate type – select type by right clicking either a barrier or gate with the Carpenter’s Hammer. You can adjust vanilla barrier/gate plank depth by left clicking the block with the hammer.
- Buttons, levers, pressure plates and the daylight sensor are capable of inverting their redstone state by left clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer.
Pressure plates can have their trigger type configured by right clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer. Select whether you want players, monsters, animals or all entities to influence the pressure plate.
Any Carpenter’s Block can have it’s overlay and cover removed by holding the sneak key and left clicking on the block.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.6.1 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft
- CLIENT: The downloaded zip goes into your .minecraft/mods/ folder.
- SERVER: The downloaded zip goes into the /mods folder.
- The Block and Item IDs are changeable through the auto-generated config file.
- If conflicts occur, you must change the IDs in the config file to unused ones.
- This mod uses 9 Block IDs and 1 Item ID.
- Blocks can be selectively disabled within the config file.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.6.1 Download Link
- Version 1.91 Changelog
- [HOTFIX 9/29] Fixed array out of bounds crash.
- All blocks and most slopes now support directional metadata.
- Side cover directional blocks determine direction based on player pitch and yaw.
- Improved side click detection for sloped faces (thanks Tarig).
Credit to Mineshopper.
Category: Minecraft Mods