Building Blocks Mod Maker 1.6.4 for Minecraft 1.6.4. This mod is a mod creator that allows users to add new blocks, items, world generation, and many other features via text files. The syntax is fairly straightforward, and the game will load your BBMM mods into the game when it is run. The API allows other Java modders to add their own creation tags to the mod if they so wish to integrate their mod’s functionality with Building Blocks.
This mod will hopefully become quite expansive in what it can do with its simple format. This is for those that wish to make mods without having to take the time to decompile Minecraft and make a mod from the ground up. Say you want to add some new ore, tools, custom recipes and smelting. Why find the specific mod you’re looking for or waste an hour or two developing it when you could just write a quick text file to do everything for you!
Building Blocks Mod Maker 1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod from one of the below links.
- Drop the BBMM mod .zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft directory
- Either load the game and exit or create a folder in .minecraft titled bbmm (either one will work)
- You should now have successfully installed the Building Blocks Mod Maker, so read on for usage instructions
If you are installing the BBMM example, you will need to do the following:
- Extract the files from the .zip or explore them with an archive tool, and you will see there are two files within.
- The first file is a .zip also named BBMM Example. This should be dragged into the mods folder in .minecraft.
- The second file is the text file BBMMExample. This should go into the bbmm folder in .minecraft
- When you run the game, the new items and blocks will appear on specific creative tabs.
Building Blocks Mod Maker 1.6.4 Download Link
Credit to Guff1118.
Category: Minecraft Mods