BuildCraft Mod is full featured modification (“mod”) for minecraft that adds automated building, automated mining and automated crafting as well as pipe transport and item sorting the minecraft experience. This mod a new game mod aiming at allowing users to build advanced structures and mechanism. This mod enhances everything about fuel and making things run. It adds new and awesome thins inside it, like pipes, quarries and energy makers.
BuildCraft is a new game mod aiming at allowing users to build advanced structures and mechanisms. Extending Minecraft with pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more!
BuildCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
Client – Windows Automatic Installation
Important note – this procedure works on a freshly updated Minecraft. For more complex installation, in particular with other mods, it may be preferable to use the manual procedure. This mod requires Minecraft Forge (DO NOT install ModLoader or ModLoaderMp. Install ONLY Forge.)
- Download all the client BuildCraft packages that you want to install.
- Download the Minecraft mod pack installation assistant
- Download the latest BuildCraft mod pack description
- Double click on the file mod_pack_installer.jar. If that doesn’t work, you probably need to install Java, from http://www.java.com/…nload/index.jsp
- Select the pack that you want to install
- You will now see all the files required. You may miss some BuildCraft packages, or some dependencies. Click on the “Download” button to get the files that are missing, and then “Refresh”.
- Once everything is green, the “Install” button should be clickable. Click on it. Let it do the magic!
Client – Manual Installation
- Starting BuildCraft, you will need to install Minecraft Forge
- Get the client packages of BuildCraft that you want to use (see above). Here’s the dependency and content details:
- Core: no dependencies, provides only basic functionalities.
- Transport: Depends on Core, provides only pipes.
- Factory: Depends on Core , provides automatic crafting table, mining well and quarry.
- Builders: Depends on Core , provides land markers and filler.
- Energy: Depends on Core , provides oil and engines.
- You should then be familiar with the .minecraft folder containing the minecraft resources. In .minecraft/mods, drop the zip(s) file containing the part of the release that you want to install.
BuildCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.0.jar
For MC 1.6.2 : buildcraft-A-4.0.2.jar
For MC 1.5.2 : http://bit.ly/16o6GtL
- Updated and compatible with Minecraft 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
- New: Added Iron Kinesis Pipe. (CovertJaguar)
- New: Added Non-Round Robin mode to Emerald Item Pipe. (Flow86)
- New: Pipes have tool tips now. (CovertJaguar)
- New: Added config option for update check (Prototik)
- New: Added config option for Oil Well proclivity. (sadris)
- New: Added config options for various Quarry/Mining Well tweaks/nerfs. (CovertJaguar)
- New: Added config options for Colorblind mode. (Krapht)
- Change: Reworked Combustion Engine heat mechanics. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Fixed Quarries in the Nether (cpw)
- Fix: Autarchic Gate single pulses are now more reliable. (cpw)
- Fix: Laser’s hadWork trigger should work correctly now. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Refineries no longer forget their filters. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Pumps can now pump Oil out of Oceans again. (CovertJaguar)
- And: Various other small fixes/tweaks.
Category: Minecraft Mods