Bleach Mod for Minecraft. This mod inspirations from anime called Bleach, it’s very popular anime in the world. Hollows and Grand Fisher have their own sounds. The Quincy Bow sounds like a real Quincy Bow. The atmosphere is made with background songs from Bleach that come on randomly.
- Reiatsu Block : This block is made from 9 Reiatsu in a square. It emits a light level of 6.
- Hollow Bait : Made from a Mask Shard surrounded by 4 Reiatsu Blocks. Placed like a regular block. When right-clicked, makes Hollows spawn more rapidly in a 100 block radius of the bait. Also occasionally makes a Menos Grande spawn. Lasts for 4-6 minutes before disappearing. Using this, Hollows can spawn during the day.
- Quincy Bow
- Hollow Masks
- Mask Shards
- Soul Cloth
- Shinigami Robes
- Quincy Armor
- Menos Grande
- Grand Fisher and Decoy
Bleach Mod Installation
- Download and install Modloader
- Download the Mod File from link below
- Unzip Bleach Mod
- Place the files that say “Put in minecraft” into minecraft.jar
- Place the files that say “Put in Resources” in resources
- Recompile and enjoy!
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Added Ginto
- Added WIP Sprenger
- Soul Reapers now attack Wasps
- Passive hollow masks use energy
- Debuffed Snake’s poison
- Fixed a bug where full Quincy Robe made zanpakuto un-usable.
Credit to LittleBreadLoaf.
Category: Minecraft Mods