Birds Mod adds a variety of birds and gives a good atmosphere to the game. And this mod also adds spawn eggs and you are able to feed some birds.
- Added Cage for Parrot, use cage on parrot.
- Added Peacock
- Added Config
- Added Pan
- New Omelette crafting
- Eagle (health 12x, spawn: sky)
- Seagul (health 10x, spawn: sky, forest)
- Crow (health 10x, spawn: sky, forest)
- Penguin (health 10x, spawn: taiga, frozen ocean)
- Ostrich (health 10x, spawn: desert)
- Sparrow (health 6x, spawn: forest)
- Colibri (health 2x, spawn: forest)
- Duck (health 10x, spawn: forest, river)
- Swan (health 15x, spawn forest, river)
- Toucan (health 14x, spawn: forestHills, jungle)
- Parrot (health 10x, spawn: JungleHills, jungle)
- Peacock (health 15x, spawn: JungleHills, jungle)
Birds Mod Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open C:UsersAdminAppDataRoaming.Minecraft
- open minecraft.jar
- delete the ‘META-INF’
- Drag the Minecraft Forge content into your minecraft.jar
- Download Birds Mod for 1.4.6
- Locate your /mods folder
- If no such folder exists, create one inside your .minecraft folder
- Drag BirdsMod0.8.zip into our /mods folder
- Drag resources folder into .minecraft.
- Installation complete!
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/I8Y6s
- Update to minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
Credits to _Bender_.
Category: Minecraft Mods