Better PvP Mod for Minecraft.
- Potion effects outside of inventory
- Armor/Food info outside of inventory
- Item enchants outside of inventory
- Quick eat. Holding one button does all the work: selects food, eats food, switches back to your weapon
- Better sprint. Sprint by holding one single button. Makes it possible to never stop sprinting if you put sprint on W. Double tapping also works!
- Keep sneak feature (Press a key once to keep sneaking)
- Settings: Anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Compatible with most if not all forge mods!
Find more information HERE.
Better PvP Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
Installation for Forge:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Better PvP Mod
- Do NOT extract the jar file!
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to equivalent folder on other OS’ and put the jar file from the “Forge” folder in there.
- Start the minecraft client and log in using “forge” profile.
- Done and Enjoy!
Installation for Vanilla:
- Download and install Magic Launcher
- Download Better PvP Mod and choosing the vanilla version.Make sure the file contains the word ‘Vanilla’ in it. Otherwise you got the wrong file.
- Do NOT extract the zip!
- In MagicLauncher, click setup. Now click new and name the config whatever you want and put “copy from” on default. Click “OK” when you’re ready.
- Now you need to add this mod. Click on the “Add” button that’s under the “Download” button. Find the file you downloaded from this page and add it. Now click “OK”.
- Choose your configuration and log in.
- If you still have problems getting this mod to work, contact me via PM or ask other PMC users for help.
- Done and Enjoy!
Better PvP Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Better PvP 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Better PvP 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : Better PvP Mod
v1.0.2 Forge for 1.6.4(.jar) Requirements: Minecraft forge
v1.0.2 Vanilla for 1.6.4(.zip) Highly recommended: MagicLauncher
Credit to xaero96.
Category: Minecraft Mods