Better Animations Collection Revived Mod seeks to enhance the Minecraft experience by reworking some of the in-game creature models to fit more and smoother animations. It aims to add a subtle effect to put a smile on your face. Unlike most mods, Better Animations does not require any other mods to work, so no ModLoader or Forge are necessary. It also is very easy to install and use, and to turn on and off animations in the included config file.
All features from the main Features section and the Extras section of the original mod page have been merged into one full section.
- Bad Wolf
- Magma Cubes
- Iron Golems
You can read detail information about this mod at here.
Better Animations Collection Revived Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Modloader or Minecraft Forge
- Download the Better Animations Collection Revived Mod
- Locate and open your minecraft.jar: Minecraft likes to hide for whatever reason in the deepest depths of your computer directory. Rather than sitting itself comfortably in a nice folder in Program Files, it decides to live on the edge in the %appdata%\Roaming\.minecraft\bin folder. Once you locate your minecraft.jar, open it with your archiving tool.
- Move over the features you want: To execute this step properly, in the mod’s .zip file you must open the folder of the feature you want. The folders with the ‘++’ at the end have extra folders in them that lead to different options for the feature. Drag the .class files associated with the feature you want into the minecraft.jar. If you absolutely desire the Kneeling Sheep feature, be sure to move both .class files.
- Delete the META-INF and close everything: If you haven’t already, delete the META-INF folder. After that, you are done. You may install other mods or close minecraft.jar and the mod .zip file and start playing.
Better Animations Collection Revived Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
- Updated to 1.6+ only
- Player features disabled until further notice
- ModLoader not necessary for this version
- Incompatible with Forge until further notice
Credit to NosirrahK.
Category: Minecraft Mods