Basic Guns Mod is exactly what it sounds like. This mod has six different types of guns like Pistol, SMG, Shotgun, LMG, Assault Rifle and Snifer Rifle. Each one of these has at least three attachments or more that you can choose to put on them.
Each gun is made like a real gun of that type so they are not all the same. This mod also includes an RPG and grenades. It also comes with steel as the main building material for the guns and a new set of armor…
Be careful as each gun can only have attachments added once and they can’t be reversed. This mod works with NEI (Not Enough Items) so if you don’t know how to craft anything you can use that with this mod.
- Steel Rods Pistol Grip
- Stock Bolt Action
- Semi-Auto Action Automatic Action
Pump Action Iron Sights
RPG Barrel RPG Trigger
RPG Stock Acog Scope
Red-Dot Sight Rifle Scope
RPG Stock? Ballistic Scope
Silencer Heavy Barrel
Pistol Rounds SMG Rounds
LMG Rounds Assault Rifle Rounds Shotgun Shells are the same as Assault Rounds
but with gravel on top (Crafts 8)
Sniper Rounds Silencer?
Unrefined Steel > Steel Ingot Unrefined Steel Crafted with 1 iron ore and 1 coal (shapeless)
Barrel Segments Short Barrel
Heavy Barrel LMG
Assault Rifle Sniper
Kevlar Helmet Kevlar Vest
Kevlar Pants Kevlar Boots
All the guns with attachments. Before you get one chance to put on all the attachments you want so have them all ready when you craft them the first time.
Basic Guns Mod Installation
- Download a Basic Guns Mod zip file opener such as 7-zip or win-rar.
- Download the RECOMMENDED Minecraft Forge universal version.
- Open the archive of your minecraft.jar file and the forge file.
- Copy everything from the forge file into the minecraft.jar then delete the META-INF File.
- Run minecraft with only forge then exit.
- Copy everything from Basic Guns Mod Client into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download a zip file opener such as 7-zip or win-rar.
- Download the RECOMMENDED forge universal version.
- Download the latest minecraft_server.jar.
- Open the archive of your minecraft_server.jar file and the forge file.
- Copy everything from the forge file into the minecraft_server.jar then do not delete the META-INF File.
- Run minecraft_server with only forge then exit.
- Copy everything from Basic Guns Mod Client into the minecraft_server.jar file.
For MC 1.5.2:
- Update to 1.5.2
- Added Foregrip and RDS gun combos
- Made sounds work correctly
- Balanced Recoil
- Balanced guns a bit
- Fixed Knife w/out a Knife
- Now FTB Compatible
- Added Recipe for Gunpowder, 1 charcoal or coal, 1 redstone, 1 glowstone dust makes 2 gunpowder
The biggest things in this update is the recoil and the added gun combos. The recoil has been greatly reduced and no longer makes it impossible to use the Assault Rifle and the LMG. The foregrip is still a valuable attachment but the recoil is more realistic. I also Added the Foregrip, RDS combo for the SMG, Shotgun, LMG, And the Assault Rifle.
Credits to ARandomHobo37.
Category: Minecraft Mods