Barrels Mod adds three blocks into the game, barrels! The three types of barrels all function similarly. Barrels are used to store item just like you would with a chest, but vastly more items then what you can fit in a chest. Unfortunately, there is a limiting factor like everything: they can only store one item at a time.
- This mod adds a lot of features to make barrels extremely easy to use.
- You can put items into a barrel by right clicking with a item in your hand. Remember that barrels can only hold one item at a time so make sure the item in your inventory is the same one in the barrel if there is a item in the barrel already.
- You may put all the items into your inventory that match the item that is in the barrel. You can do this by double right clicking the barrel and all the items into your inventory will enter the barrel. This is particularly useful if you have a lot of a certain item in your inventory that you don’t want to go though individually putting item in.
- You can take item out of a barrel by left clicking and the item will pop in your inventory. Doing this, you will receive a full stack of what item is in your barrel.
- You may however, take out one item if you chose by sneaking (default key is shift) then left clicking like before.
- You can also upgrade a barrel to a higher tier if there is one available. Simply select the barrel you would like to upgrade to and double right click just like what you would do if you were to put all the items into your inventory into a barrel. Make sure you only have one barrel selected because the barrels will simply swap with each other. Otherwise, this will not work.
- This mod can also be used with hoppers or another mod like Buildcraft or Redpower. Items can be accessed though the top and bottom of the barrel although this can be changed in the configuration file.
Barrels Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge into your minecraft.jar
- Download the Barrels Mod file at link below!
- Just drag the mod file into the mods folder located in your .minecraft folder
- If there is no mods folder, make one.
- Done and Enjoy!
Barrels Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j7cjmt0w5lbjz4i [Alternate]
For MC 1.4.7 : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30741090/Barrels%201.4.7.jar [Alternate]
- Updated to minecraft 1.6.4
- Comparators now round the nearest whole number in strength calculation in staid of rounding to the lowest whole number.
- Barrels not work with comparators
- Added null checks
- Barrels no longer continue to store items that don’t exist (uninstall a mod)
- Few miner bug fixes
Credit to Need4Poop402.
Category: Minecraft Mods