Atum Mod: Journey into the sands is a dimension mod that opens up a whole new desert dimension that contains an eternal world full of sand, temples, and tons of new foes. Journey into Atum and discover ancient artifacts as you battle your way through vicious new enemies! Atum is not for the faint of heart! Bring your best armor, weapon, and food/torches before you embark!
Traveling to Atum
- To travel to Atum, you must construct a Jeweled Scarab as an offering to the gods, only the finest materials in the overworld will do.
- Then by constructing a proper portal and right clicking the centerpiece with the Scarab the portal will open and your journey can begin!
The Denizens of Atum
The Dungeons of Atum
Ruins and Pyramids dot the landscape of Atum! Search through long forgotten ruins to plunder their riches, and try to find your way through the twisting tunnels inside of the ancient pyramids to find their glorious artifacts!
The Artifacts of Atum
Throughout Atum are spread gifts from the gods, formerly the equipment of ancient heroes that were blessed in their attempts to save Atum but failed, they are now yours to obtain! Each one bestows a powerful boon to the wearer!
Atum Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge into minecraft.jar
- Download the Atum Mod for Minecraft
- Put the downloaded mod .jar file into your mods folder
- Done and Enjoy!
Atum Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : Atum.0.4.3B3.jar
- Massive overhaul of artifacts, 20+ new artifacts added!
- Performance increases
- Added Barbarians, they’re jerks with big swords
- Dimension IDs are now configurable
- Artifacts Bows can now be repaired with diamonds
- Artifact Bow fired Arrows now have new custom artwork
- Artifact Bows now have colorful crit particles
Credit to Shadowclaimer.
Category: Minecraft Mods