Assembly Line Mod for Latest Minecraft. With all these machines in all these different tech mods, there needs to be a way to automate them into factories! The Assembly Line mod introduces you to conveyor belts, various item manipulation blocks and brings your machines together. While pipes are easier to build with for item transportation, who in the world would stuff their valuable inside a tiny little pipes? If you like building realistics styled factories, designing complex contraptions with various machines, then the Assembly Line mod is for you!
Assembly Line Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
This instruction works on both server and client.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal) by dragging files into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download Assembly Line Mod.
- Drag Assembly Line into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
- Run and Play!
Assembly Line Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.5.1 : AssemblyLine_v.0.3.5.116
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Fixed crafting grid inf crafting
- Add three tiers of armbots, each limited to a specific amount of commands able to be programmed
- Add conveyor belts with different movement speed
- Add sorters (manipulators with 4 sides that can eject all sides)
- Added use command (works on imprinters to craft items)
- Add turn table
- Change rotate command to rotateTo and rotateBy
- Change from UE notifier to use Shedar’s mod updater
Credits and big thanks Calclavia.
Category: Minecraft Mods