AssassinCraft Mod is a mod based on the action/adventure game Assassin’s Creed ( most notably Brotherhood). Play as the legendary Ezio Auditore de Firenze, having all the equipments ranging from his Sword to the cloak that he wears. This mod will allow you to be in the world where lying, deceiving, and cheating value more than anything else! With new features which include crossbow firing at an incredibly fast and effective rate, you will certainly have a mod to enjoy for a long time yet.
With this mod you will able to find random NPC’s (humans) around the minecraft world some of them you can recruit, some of them will attack, ally or help you throughout your adventures in minecraft.
- Lightguard – Normal guard, that will attack you if your reputations is to high. ( need to be done some work on reputation )
- Archer -Archer will attack you if your reputations is to high, aslo if your climbing in the engine movement they will attack you. ( need to be done some work on reputation, and engine movement need to be fixed )
- Heavyguard – The strongest guard, that will attack you if your reputations is to high. ( need to be done some work on reputation )
- Assassin – You can learn them a Codex and they will fight with you everywhere. ( If you play Assassin’s Creed then you should know what they do ) ( Bugged in c110f, will be fixed soon )
- Blacksmith – You can buy weapons, armor and much more from this npc. To buy them you need Florin.
- LeonardodaVinci – You need to bring Codex Chapters to him so he can make you hidden weapons. ( soon this will be changed )
- Doctor – From this npc you can heal your self and buy a medicine and poison. To buy them you need Florin.
- Thief – You need to have florin in your inventory and right-click him and you will hire him. He will follow you and kill guards. ( not working properly at the moment )
- Citizen – This guy is a Citizen. You can steal florin from them, just right-click them from behind and there you go you stole your florin. Also they can be killed ( but in future this will be changed if you will kill a citizen you will lose somting or die, still in editing )
- General – The leader of guards, that will attack you if your reputations is to high. ( need to be done some work on reputation )
- Herald – This npc will speak bad words about assassins if your reputation is to high, you can pay him and your reputation will be gone, aslo he will speak some weird things.
- Wolves – Wolves as you know them from Assassin’s Creed 3, they will attack you and also they will hunt down the Deer.
- Deer – Deer is an animal that will move around and run. If your to close to them they will start runing. ( its a female version of deer )
- MainDeer – MainDeer is a male version of deer and its a leader of the deers, the female deers will follow him everywhere unless wolves starts hunting them down, when this happens they will just run everywhere just to get away from wolves.
- Horse – Not yet done, but its simple animal that you can ride. In future there will be few things that you can do, like jump and kill the guard…
AssassinCraft Mod 1.7.4/1.6.4/1.6.2 Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start-Run-%appdata%.minecraft.bin
- Open your minecraft.jar with any type of archiver (Winrar, 7zip)
- Delete META-INF !!!
- Copy all the content from the downloaded forge archive to the minecraft.jar
- Download Render Player Api
- Drag the content from the RenderPlayerApi archive to your minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft ONCE, then close it.
- Download AssassinCraft Mod ( Scroll down for download )
- Open the downloaded archive
- Navigate to AssassinCraft-Into minecarft.jar
- Now all files and folders that are in folder ( into minecarft.jar ) copy/give them into minecraft.jar
- Copy the content from Into Resources into the resources folder in .minecraft
- Ready to Assassinate!
AssassinCraft Mod 1.7.4/1.6.4/1.6.2 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : AssassinCraft 1.7.4
- + Updated to Newest Forge version: 18.104.22.1687
- + Tweaked some codes
- + Added Sound on Leonardo da vinci’s death
- + Added sound hiddengun, dw hiddengun, rifle, throwingknife,tomahawk, heavyaxe
- ~ More sounds coming next update/version
- ~ To install sound you must follow installation steps
Credits to castielq for makes this AssassinCraft Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods