Armor Movement Mod adds new armors to the game that maintain the vanilla feel while making it easier to move around. It adds new item such as the Ice Skates, Scuba Helments, Heelys, and much more.
- Life Vest
- Helicopter Hat
- Spring Boots
- Grappling Hook
- Ice Skates
- Mountain Boots
- Scuba Helmet
- Bananas!! (Pointless? Yes!)
Items and Crafting Recipes:
The “action” key is like any other keybinding. (By default its “F”) You can change this in the options/controls menu.
- Glider – Makes you glide when action key is pressed
- Parachute – Makes you fall slowly when action key is pressed
- LifeVest – Makes you float in water, without holding space
- Flippers – Makes you swim faster in water. Slower on land.
- Heelys – Makes you move fast on land when action key is pressed (doesn’t affect hunger)
- JetPack – When holding jump, you fly up and are able to move through the air very fast
- Helicopter Hat – When holding jump, you fly up slower then a jetpack and cant move very fast
- Spring Boots – Make you jump 6 blocks high
- Grappling Hook – When thrown (like a snowball) you will be teleported up to the block that the hook lands on
- Scuba Helmet – Allows you to breathe underwater.
- Mountain Boots – Allows you to climb any verticale surface including fences.
- Ice Skates – Allows you to move faster when on ice. Slower on land.
- Bananas – Similar to apples food-wise
Armor Movement Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- You will need to download and install ModLoader
- Download the Armor Movement Mod and extract them to any folder
- Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Navigate to .minecraft/bin folder and open Minecraft.jar
- Copy the extracted files from the mod folder over here
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Close Minecraft.jar
- Done and Enjoy!
Armor Movement Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/TIdbN
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/OPDGo
- Update and compatible for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
Credits to Jsut210 for makes and updates this Armor Movement Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods