Aquaculture Mod is an expansion of Minecraft’s fishing system. For those that know me, you know I’m the creator of Metallurgy, another expansion mod that greatly enhanced the mining system in Minecraft. Well Aquaculture is my attempt to do the same for the bland fishing system.
With this mod you never know what you’ll catch. Every biome is home to tons of unique fish you can only catch in that biome, and there’s a myriad of new loot items you can randomly catch while fishing. All of this is made possible by simply crafting the Iron Fishing Rod.
- Driftwood + Workbench = 4 Planks
- 2 Iron + Stick + 2 String + Workbench = Iron Fishing Rod
- (Any Fish) + Workbench = Raw Fish Fillet
- Raw Fish Fillet + Furnace = Cooked Fish Fillet (Restores 2.5 marks of Hunger)
- Squid + Workbench = Ink Sac
- Whale + Workbench = 5x Whale Steaks
- Whale Steak + Furnace = Cooked Whale Steaks
- Goldfish + Workbench = Gold Nugget
- Boot + Workbench = Leather
- Tin Can + Furnace = Iron Bar
Aquaculture Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Please backup your minecraft.jar
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install KeithyUtils
- Download the Aquaculture Mod for Minecraft
- Place the .jar in your minecraft mods folder or replace your minecraft.jar
- Done and Enjoy!
Aquaculture Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : Aquaculture_1.2.3.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : Aquaculture_1.2.2.jar
- Added unbreaking to possible enchants
- Fixed armor textures
- Can no longer eat raw fish, but can eat raw fillets
- Fixed tamaqui image
- Added seaweed to possible loot
- Bobber can get farther away without disapearing
Credit to Shadowclaimer.
Category: Minecraft Mods