Applied Energistics Mod is a Minecraft Mod which contains some basic tools, some electric tools, and an advanced storage system called ME that lets you store items compactly, and in the way you want.
Applied Energistics – ME Networks provide:
- Simple but robust automation tools, and great support for working with other other automation mods.
- Includes a system which lets you create and use an automated crafting system.
- Ways to include other storage from other mods or the vanilla game.
- Lets you monitor your storage and trigger things via redstone.
- Ways to alter your setup on redstone signal.
- Save yourself a little time with wireless storage access.
- And more!
For information about recipes, blocks, items please refer to http://ae-mod.info/
Applied Energistics Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Then delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Download the Applied Energistics Mod zip file at link below!
- Install the Mod in the mods folder in your minecraft directory like any other Forge/Modloader Mod
- Done and Enjoy!
Applied Energistics Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://goo.gl/KjaS2U
For MC 1.6.2 : http://goo.gl/pGjfl
For MC 1.5.2 : http://goo.gl/RV6CK
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/KChbl
Mirror : http://goo.gl/8ykbw
- Added Null Check for potentially bad items.
- Powered Screens are now ‘brighter’
- Level Emitter torch appears to glow
- The MAC Opens to last open page on first open.
- Fixed minor oddity with cable model being inconsistent.
- Vibration Catalyst can now only ‘smelt’ fully smelt-able blocks. ( no partially smelt-able blocks )
- Fixed localization of the word “OF”
- Updated For better power API
- Fix for strange chunk loading / unloading behavior.
- Fixed a bug with the gui not updating as a storage cell is used to generate items in the Condenser.
- 1.6.2 Only – Removed UE Support ( more on this later maybe )
- Fixed “Sort By Priority”
- Level Emitter can now save its settings.
- Hit boxes now work on individual parts of cables and buses.
- Fixed potential issue with T-Planes Black / White lists.
- Added Link and Unlinked Localization.
- Fixed an issue with crafting when processing the output from one cpu into another.
- Corrected and issue that could result in unloaded chunks reloading.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of block placement.
- Placing a colored cable on a bus, will change the color of the bus. ( in addition to placing the bus on the colored cable. )
- Fixed crash when editing a mac and opening the GUI very quickly
- Fixed a bug with ridding entities and using the matter cannon.
- ME Colored Blocks can now be painted with IC2 and GT Painters
- Facades on the Bus side of the various bus Blocks now render better.
- Added a small clear button on the Crafting Terminal Gui ( Space clicking still works )
- Interface -> Interfaces transactions now no longer use the Interfaces internal storage.
Credit to AlgorithmX2.
Category: Minecraft Mods