Animated Player Mod completely replaces and reanimates the player model by adding more joints and better animations. Also, it’s completely client-based, which means it works for servers too (just don’t install it into the server)!
Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, blocking, sleeping, climbing, hitting, eating, and drinking!
The player now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured. Check out the custom textures section for more information on configuring. This features:
- Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
- Opening mouth when the player is panting.
- Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident/angry when aggressive!
Animated Player Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Animated Player Mod for Minecraft.
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the unextracted mod zip file to .minecraft/mods (DO NOT EXTRACT unless you’re only reading the readme file)
- Done and Play!
Animated Player Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/377779/animated-player-v130-mc164
For MC 1.6.2 : http://goo.gl/K8aaV
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/377779/animated-player-v120-mc152
- ~updated to mc1.6.4
- ~added longer eyes support
- ~fixed cape bug
- ~slightly change custom textures implementation
- ~added a possible compatibility function
- ~fixed helmets being overly large
- ~removed some repetitive forge hooks
- ~made sneaking transition slightly quicker
- ~added standing pose
- ~changed jumping animation
- ~greatly improved block hitting and mob hitting animation
- ~added separate block hitting animation for tools (pickaxes, axes, hoes, etc)
- ~improved breathing animation to look more natural
Credit to thehippomaster21.
Category: Minecraft Mods