All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod allows you to give yourself almost every possible item in the game, including: fireworks with any amount of explosions and custom colors, potions with potion effects up to level 127, any enchantment on any item,and custom item names with colors and formatting.
This mod can give you more items than toomanyitems can. When you uninstall the mod, all the cool items will still be there! AntVenom would love it. It even works in multiplayer if you’re in creative, even if you don’t have permission for any commands!(It works in single player no matter what, even if you’re in survival.)
Tutorial and Pictures:
(TL;DR: open your inventory and push ‘r’ over an inventory slot to open the GUI)
For more detail, go to All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod Page.
All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Modloader or Forge
- Download the All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod Files from link below!
- Put this mod’s entire .zip file into the “mods” folder located in your .minecraft directory
- Done and Enjoy!
All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : All-U-Want_inventory_editor_1.15.zip
For MC 1.6.1 : All-U-Want_inventory_editor_1.13.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : All-U-Want_inventory_editor_1.12b.zip
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
- Added all the blocks and items with different damage values to the list so you don’t have to find the correct damage value.
- The § won’t dissapear in text boxes if you type something after it.
- Fixed crash with items from other mods. (if it says “ERROR” on it, don’t give it to yourself.)
- Fixed duplicate search results.
Credit to mister_person.
Category: Minecraft Mods