AgeCraft Medieval Mod is a work in progress mod which will add a ton of new decorative blocks based back in the medieval ages the mod will also be adding new armors, weapons, mobs and possibly siege weapons.
- Weapons Trident, Spear, Great Blade, War Axe, Dagger, Long Sword, Short Sword,
- Handles Bone: Knockback
- Handles Blazerod: Chance Of Fire Aspect
- Weapon Materials Wood, Gold, Iron, Diamond And Dragon
- Note: Dragon Ingots Are Not Yet Obtainable In Survival Mode But You Can Get Them In Creative
- A Few Decorative Blocks(Not Yet Complete)
- A New Agecraft Creative Tab
How to Install
- Download and install latest Minecraft Forge
- Delete the META-INF
- Download the Mod Files from link below
- Put the AgeCraft Medieval Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Done and Enjoy!
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/MsH5r
Credit to xPureSurfx.
Category: Minecraft Mods